I thought God was nothing but a fairy tale
Good for someone else but not for me
Sin was out to get me, that's the way it seemed
Disappointment shattered all my dreams...
Then I saw His grace, I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind
I've been changed I'm a believer
Jesus is a walking by my side
I though love was mine just for the taking
But even more I took the less I got
Not afraid of sin now
Jesus broke the chains
Not the more I give the more I'm changed
Then I saw His grace, I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind
I've been changed I'm a believer
Jesus is a walking by my side
You could fine His grace
Come be a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind
You can change
Be a believer Jesus will walk right by your side
No comments:
Post a Comment